The first thing that comes to mind when organizing an event is the kind of chairs for events. Chairs are one of the major expenses when it comes to renting or buying items for an event; therefore, it’s important to ensure that you’re making the right choice. You want your guests to be comfortable and happy, after all!
When organizing an event, there’s a long list of items you need to rent or buy. Chairs are one of the major expenses on this list.
When organizing an event, there’s a long list of items you need to rent or buy. Chairs are one of the major expenses on this list. Renting is your best bet if you want to save money while giving your guests a comfortable place to sit during the festivities.
The cost of renting depends on several factors:
- The number of chairs you need; if it’s just for one day, it could be as low as $15 per chair for 20-50. If it’s for multiple days and more than 50 people will be attending the event, then expect prices to go up into the hundreds or thousands depending on how many days are involved and how many people are expected.
- The time frame you need them – a weekend rental costs less than a week-long rental (and vice versa). Similarly, if it’s only going to last two hours instead of three days like some weddings do these days, then again…you get what I mean. Our next topic addresses all these questions so let’s move on!
Why should you consider renting chairs?
Renting chairs is a great option for those who don’t want to buy them. Perhaps you are just starting and don’t have the money for chairs, or perhaps you are waiting for your business to grow before investing in furniture.
Perhaps you have an event coming up and need several hundred more seats than would fit in your house but do not want the hassle of storing them afterward. Renting is also ideal for events that last only a few hours or days because it provides flexibility with no long-term commitment.
It is important to note that rental businesses often offer various seating options at varying rates depending on their needs (and yours). You can rent chairs by yourself or with tables included—the choice is yours!
How to choose the right chair rental company?
When hiring a chair rental company, it’s important to ask the right questions. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Check online reviews. Look for comments about customer service and quality on review sites such as Yelp or Google Reviews. You can also ask on social media if anyone has experience with the business you are considering hiring.
- Ask for references from previous clients, even if they’re not available publicly on the company website or elsewhere online. If they’re willing to provide this information, it’s a good sign that they’re confident in their product and services—and that they have nothing to hide!
- Request samples of what you’ll get when renting chairs through this vendor—you want your event’s seating arrangements to match those other organizations provide using similar options (or at least look similar). This will help ensure consistency across all aspects of setting up your event space(s), including lighting design elements.
How do you prepare yourself before renting chairs?
When planning an event, knowing how many people you expect is important. If you don’t have a rough guest count, how will you know if the chairs need to be rented or if they can be purchased?
Renting chairs may not be an option if your venue restricts what chairs can be used. Some venues have restrictions on whether or not the chairs must “match” (i.e., all black) or are allowed to have fabric backs rather than wood backs.
You should also consider any space limitations that might prevent storing large numbers of rental chairs at your venue between events—and make sure that there is enough room for storing them!
What are the questions that you need to ask the chair rental company?
Before you rent, you should ask the following questions:
- How long have they been in business?
- What are their prices?
- What are their delivery and pick-up policies?
- What is their cancellation policy?
- Are there any hidden fees? This includes added charges for events that last longer than originally agreed upon or additional costs for a larger space than what was booked. If the event runs shorter than expected, will they refund your money or offer you another date at no cost? If they do not offer insurance on their tables or chairs, then ensure that someone responsible enough will be at every party to ensure all guests stay safe while eating food off these surfaces!
What features should you look for in an event chair?
- You want the chair to be comfortable. You don’t want guests complaining about how uncomfortable their chairs are and how much they’d rather be back in their hotel room.
- You want the chairs to be cheap. This is a given, but it bears repeating: keeping costs low will make your event more affordable and attractive to potential customers.
- You want them durable, so they can be reused again and again at future events, saving you time and money on rental fees each time around (and keeping your budget in check).
- They should be easy to clean; if something spills or gets spilled on them during an event, there’s no need to worry about the damage that could affect how well they work or look after another use! No one wants dirty/stained/damaged rentals sitting around as part of their special day…that would feel wrong!
When it comes to renting chairs for your event, there are many things that you need to consider. The most important thing you need to do is ensure that the chairs will be comfortable enough for your guests. We hope this article has helped answer some of your questions on choosing the right rental company and type of chairs for your event!