Car washing can be such a fun task. Especially if you are equipped with the right equipment. The good news is that you can get your hose reels at least. Typically, you should go for one that sells with 2 years warranty. Click that link to find out more.
Equipment Required For Car Washing
To preserve the quality and beauty of your car, you must wash it regularly. Failure to wash your car regularly will cause the Car exterior to fade and soon, it wouldn’t be strong enough to protect the interior.
To achieve a perfect wash, you will need the following equipment
- Water hose
- Two dirt traps
- Nitrile gloves
- Car was soap
- Wheel brush
- Two buckets
- Car window cleaner
- Microfiber towels
- Microfiber car wash mitt
When getting these tools, ensure you go for the high-quality ones. Using low-quality materials can cause more harm than good to the car. These products aren’t so expensive to acquire. More interestingly, most of them are very durable so you don’t have to replace them all the time.
How Often Do You Need To Get Your Car Washed
Generally, you are expected to wash your car at least once every week. Even car enthusiasts and detailers do it more often than this.
However, when you have irregular dirt on your car, you should give it immediate attention to avoid further damages. You should endeavor to wash your car more often when it comes in contact with the following
- Animal droppings
- Bugs and insects droppings
- Tree sap
- Road salt
- Brake dust
- Mud and dirt
- Stagnant water
- Tar or other road grime
Pro Car Washing Tips You Should Pay Attention To
- Do not wear clothes with rough surfaces while washing your car. Clothes with rough surfaces such as jeans have metal that could damage the car’s paintwork.
- Always wash your car under a shade. If there is no shade, wait for the sun to set. Washing under the sun will make soapy water dry up before you can rinse and this is not healthy for your car.
- Pay attention to the car’s underneath and the wheel areas. That these areas aren’t so obvious is no excuse to neglect them. Remember these areas are more likely to store dirt than any other part of the car and therefore deserve better attention.
- Do not patronize people who use giant brushes for car washing and you shouldn’t use them either. When a brush is too large, there is a greater chance that it will collect dirt and rock particles which could ruin your car’s paintwork.
- Every car window requires a window cleaner. Endeavor to get the most suitable window cleaner for your car. But be mindful of what you buy. Remember the most expensive products are not always the best products.
You may think car washing is not such a risky task, well it’s not but you have to be mindful of the chemicals. Most cleaning products contain dangerous chemicals that may cause serious harm when it gets into your body.
Lastly before washing any car, make sure you are not violating any building rules or local laws. Always choose the right location